Guided tour, in Italian and in English, of Medieval Genoa.
An itinerary through the Middle Age to discover the ancient and archaic Genoa, among alleys, squares and corners of pure charm. From Torre Embriaci to Santa Maria di Castello, from Campopisano to the Church of San Donato in Porta Soprana: here are some of the places and monuments that you can admire by joining this suggestive tour and together with your guide go back over one of the most significant pages in the history of the ‘Superb’.
Tour starts at 3.00pm from the Tourist Information Office IAT in via Garibaldi 12r
The tour will take place in two languages with a bilingual guide
Prices: Full price € 17,50; Reduced (children 12-18 y.o. and adults over 65): € 15,50; Children under 12 y.o.: free.
The fare includes the radio guide; please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate the presence of children among the participants and specify if they need a radio guide, which can be purchased on site, within 24 hours from the departure of the tour.
Tickets can be purchased no later than 24 hours before the tour
Guided tours organized by the Tourism Department of the Municipality of Genoa, take place in full compliance with the current regulations regarding Covid 19 and the related sanitary provisions; therefore, the following safety guidelines will be observed:
- Reduced number of participants
- Participants must wear masks and keep social distance. In case participant do not have a mask, they can purchase it directly from the guide at the price of € 0.50. Participants who do not wear a mask will not be allowed to participate at the tour.
- At the departure point the detection of the temperature for the participants is foreseen, which must not exceed 37.5 °.
- The guide will provide to each member of the group a radio guide with a disposable lanyard, a form to associate the user with the radio guide and to confirm acceptance of the "safe visits" procedures.
- In support of the radio guide, participants can use their own headset (with wire and universal aux input - with jack connection) to be inserted into the device or, if not equipped, they can purchase the headset directly from the guide at the price of € 2.50.
- The tour can be purchased online at the following link http://www.visitgenoa.it/store and at the Tourist Information Centres
Please show up at the starting point a few minutes before the departure of the tour
The purchased items will not be refunded in any way. A refund is foreseen only in case the service is not provided for reasons directly attributable to Comune di Genova.
In the event of a ‘red’ weather alert, the tour is not guaranteed.
Código de referencia: MED001