Genoa is expanding its horizons toward new concepts and forms of tourism, aimed at a younger, curious audience that sees travel as a unique tool for acquiring knowledge and new experiences.
Art, history, nature, the sea, the mountains, traditions....the city offers countless options for an visit that is engaging and exciting as well as educational and is sure to remain engraved on the minds of students.
Our specially designed services
- Custom-designed programs;
- Organisation and booking of guided tours;
- Organisation and booking of guided hikes;
- Booking of visits to Genoa's museums;
- Free maps of the city and other tourist brochures at special rates for schools and groups.
- Audio guides for independent visits to the historic centre at discounted prices for groups.
- Geocaching to explore the historic centre (GPS device hire available)
- Tourist tickets for travelling around the city on the public transport network (buses, underground, lifts, and funiculars):
24-hour "GENOVAPASS" city ticket for 1 person € 4.50
"GENOVAPASS" city ticket for 4 people € 9.00.
For more information about public transportation: www.amt-genova.it
For information or booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org