Votive aedicules and Churches of the Palazzi dei Rolli. Two different itinerary to discover some of the most fascinating monuments of the Genoese Old Town: votive aedicules, recesses and tabernacle frames guardians of the effigy of the Virgin with Child set on the corners of streets and palaces, and the Churches of the Palazzi dei Rolli, churches built between the XIV and XVIII century on commission of the noble Genoese families.
- Votive aedicules and Churches of the Palazzi dei Rolli – Itinerary 1: it winds between the area of the Old Port and the ancient city, includes some of the most significant votive aedicules of the area such as the votive aedicule in via del Molo, in piazza Raibetta, in via San Lorenzo and Salita Pollaiuoli, as well as the Cathedral of San Lorenzo and the church “Chiesa del Gesù” The tour starts from the Green Hub – Old Port at 4.30pm on Friday 23rd January 2021
- Votive aedicules and Churches of the Palazzi dei Rolli – Itinerary 2: starting from the elegant via Garibaldi it shows important votive aedicules such as the one in Boccanegra, via Conservatori del Mare, via Macelli di Soziglia, as well as the churches San Siro, San Luca and Basilica SS. Annunziata del Vastato. The tour starts from the Tourist Information Office in via Garibaldi 12r at 4.30pm on Friday 21st January 2021
The tour will take place in two languages with a bilingual guide
Prices: Full price € 17,50; Reduced (children 12-18 y.o, adults over 65): € 15,50; Children under 12 y.o.: free.
The fare includes the radio guide; please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate the presence of children among the participants and specify if they need a radio guide, which can be purchased on site, within 24 hours from the departure of the tour.
Tickets can be purchased no later than 24 hours before the tour
To participate at the tour, visitors must show the EU Covid Certificate (REINFORCED GREEN PASS) certifying the completion of the vaccination cycle or the occurred healing from Covid-19, wear masks and respect the interpersonal safety distance.
For additional info, please visit the website: https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
Guided tours organized by the Tourism Department of the Municipality of Genoa, take place in full compliance with the current regulations regarding Covid 19 and the related sanitary provisions; therefore, the following safety guidelines will be observed:
- Reduced number of participants
- Participants must wear masks and keep social distance.
- At the departure point the detection of the temperature for the participants is foreseen, which must not exceed 37.5 °.
- The guide will provide to each member of the group a radio guide with a disposable lanyard, a form to associate the user with the radio guide and to confirm acceptance of the "safe visits" procedures.
- In support of the radio guide, participants can use their own headset (with wire and universal aux input - with jack connection) to be inserted into the device or, if not equipped, they can purchase the headset directly from the guide at the price of € 2.50.
- The tour can be purchased online at the following link http://www.visitgenoa.it/store and at the Tourist Information Centres
Please show up at the starting point a few minutes before the departure of the tour
The purchased items will not be refunded in any way. A refund is foreseen only in case the service is not provided for reasons directly attributable to Comune di Genova.
In the event of a ‘red’ weather alert, following the Mayor's order, the tour is not guaranteed and in any case,
Reference code: EDICOLE