Giannettino Luxoro Museum
The Giannettino Luxoro Museum is involved in important works of plant and structural adjustment that require a period of closure.
Located in an elegant 17th-18th century Genoese villa in Nervi, the collections of the Luxoro family have been on display in this museum since 1951, including paintings, furniture, décor, ceramics, silver, mirrors, carved frames, and antique fabrics, as well as a series of valuable objects, mostly of Ligurian production, dating to the 17th and 18th centuries.
Of particular note is the collection of nativity figurines from the 17th and 18th centuries, and the collection of antique timepieces and pendulum clocks, including a set of rare nocturnals, among which the majestic models created by the Roman workshop of the Campani brothers at the end of the 17th century stand out.
Worth noting among the paintings are several important works by Alessandro Magnasco and numerous portraits from the Genoese school of the 18th century.