Genoa is expanding its horizons toward new concepts and forms of tourism, aimed at a younger, curious audience that sees travel as a unique tool for acquiring knowledge and new experiences.
Art, history, nature, the sea, the mountains, traditions....the city offers countless options for an visit that is engaging and exciting as well as educational and is sure to remain engraved on the minds of students.
Our specially designed services
- Custom-designed programs;
- Organisation and booking of guided tours;
- Organisation and booking of field trips and guided hikes;
- Booking of visits to Genoa's museums;
- Ordering of free maps of the city and other descriptive material at special rates for schools and groups.
- Sale of audio guides for independent visits to the historic centre at discounted prices for groups.
- Geocaching opportunities to explore the historic centre and learn how to use the technology (GPS device hire available)
- Sale of cut-price tourist tickets for travelling around the city on the public transport network (buses, underground, lifts, and funiculars):
24-hour "GENOVAPASS" city ticket for 1 person € 4.50
"GENOVAPASS" city ticket for 4 people € 9.00.
For more information about public transportation: www.amt-genova.it
To request information or to book one of our services, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.