The Civic Museum of Natural History “G.Doria”, from the 2nd of February to the 24th of June, will host the extraordinary exposition “Dragons” of Saurians Reptiles. The main purpose of the exhibition is to bring the audience closer to the amazing world of these incredible animals, giving information about their anatomy and ecology, along with their behavior and diversity. After the introductive section of the exhibition, the visitors will enter the great room that hosts one hundred of different specimens in fifty displays.
With 50 species of lizards, Gila monsters, basilisks, geckos, chameleons, iguanas, etc., “DRAGONS” is the largest scientific exhibition with living saurians in the world and the setting up of the Genoa Museum is the first.
Every Saturday at 2:00pm, ADM arranges a guided tour through this beautiful exhibition.
The tour is recommended for people aged over 6 years old, and the group must be made of 15 people at least.
adults over 6 years old : 12€ (exhibition ticket + guided tour ticket)
children from 3 to 5 years old : 7€ (exhibition ticket)
Free entrance for children from 0 to 2 years old.
The tour will last around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The exhibition is arranged by:
Museo Civico di Storia Naturale “G. Doria”
Società degli Amici del Museo Doria
Associazione Didattica Museale - Genova
Cooperativa Solidarietà e Lavoro
From Tuesday to Sunday – from 10 am to 6 pm.
Closing day: Monday.
Tickets for the exhibition “Dragons”:
- Full fee: €12,00;
- Reduced fee: € 7,00 (visitors from 3 to 14 years old; over 65; disabled; groups of 15 people or more)
- School groups: € 4,00 each student;
- Guided tour for school groups: € 7,00 each student (entrance included)
- Free entrance: children from 0 to 3 years old; teachers who escort school groups; people who escort disabled people, members of Società degli Amici del Museo Doria)
- There will not be reductions for people who own associatons cards etc.
- People who have bought the ticket of the exhibition “Dragons” will be able to visit the whole museum paying the reduced fee from the 2nd of February to the 31st of July 2019.