The eternal engine of the story is money. But the novelty of the work lies in the characters: they are people with recognizable traits, individuals characterized by their behavior.
The "Don Pasquale" has helped transforming the fixed and stereotypical masks of the Comic Theater into living and contradictory human beings, with a not necessarily noble personality.
- Friday, March 8th, h. 8 pm
- Saturday, March 9th, h. 3.30 pm
- Sunday, March 10th, h. 3.30 pm
- Tuesday, March 12th, h. 8 pm
- Wednesday, March 13th, h. 3.30 pm
- Thursday, March 14th, h. 8 pm