EXPLORACITY, a new way to discover the city
EXPLORACITY is an innovative mobile platform conceive by ETT that offers new services to promote Tourism and Cultural Heritage and that makes the visit of Genova an immersive and suggestive experience.
- Download the free app online on Android and iOS store
- Buy in-app the tours
- Buy the Cardboard VR viewer at the TIC offices to experience the Virtual Reality
Once you downloaded the itinerary on your mobile device, you will be guided in an interactive discovery of the places enriched by multimedia contents and virtual reality that makes the visit of the city an immersive and suggestive experience.
The first two itineraries available on the app are:
- Medieval Genova, an enthusiastic journey of the medieval city through 15 points of interest in the Old Town of Genoa. The itinerary offers stories and anecdotes and takes in an interactive discovery of the places enriched by multimedia contents and virtual reality
- Gardens of Liguria, dedicated to landscapes, flowers and plant nursery culture of Liguria. It offers a virtual reality experience of the gardens of the most important parks and historical villas in Genova and Liguria. The itinerary let you to explore 8 points of interest - Villa del Principe, Villa Croce, Villa Durazzo Pallavicini, Villa Duchessa di Galliera, Villa Serra di Comago in Genova; Villa Durazzo in Santa Margherita Ligure; Abbazia della Cervara in Portofino e Villa della Pergola in Alassio – through text and photo content. The virtual reality option with the Cardboard VR viewer available at the TIC offices, let you experience a “visit inside of the gardens”.
Further information and the Cardboard VR viewer are available at the Tourist Information Offices:
- Via Garibaldi 12r
- Via al Porto Antico 2
- C. Colombo Airport, arrival hall